On this page you will find an overview of all menu items of TextImages with an explanation of the respective function. An explanation of the functions of other program parts of TextImages can be found in the function overview.
- File > Create and Save (CTRL+S): Behaves like the button in the lower right corner. All text images will be stored according to the selected settings.
- File > Next Step (CTRL+N): This function guides you to the next area, so that ypi can pass through all possible settings.
- File > Exit: Exits the program.
- Settings > Format Options: Here you can adjust the picture (antialias) and font quality of stored images.
- Settings > File Name Options: This will open the options for automatic file names. The dialog is explained in "Save > File Name".
- Settings > Shortcuts with Files and Folders: Files with the extension *.timg contain configurations for this application. With this, you do not have to set all the settings again and again if you want to work with the same settings for several times. The dialog to create shortcuts is explained on the page shortcuts.
- Settings > Languages: Here you can change the language of the application.
- Configuration: This menu allows you to manage your configurations. Configuration files have the extension *.timg and contain all the settings of the program, such as spacings, margins, fonts and other things. This menu allows you to save the currently configuration or to load a previously created configuration. Moreover, you can save the current configuration as start configuration. This means that this configuration is automatically loaded when you start the program. If you want the program to load the last used configuration, select the option "Auto save settings on exit". At the bottom of this menu, all configuration files that can be found in the program folder are listed. This allows you to quickly switch between different configurations.
- Software: Use this menu to get an overview of all other software of our company.
- Help and Information: From this menu you can get help and more information about Text Images and Stefan Trost Media and other issues.