On this page you will find an overview of all menu items of the AnswerCoach with an explanation of the respective function. An explanation of the functions of other program parts of the AnswerCoach can be found in the function overview.
- File > New Question Session: This starts a new round of questions with the questions currently loaded in the "Questionnaire". With clicking this item, the statistic is reseted and the first question is shown in the rider "AnswerCoach".
- File > Editor for Questionnaires: This starts the editor for question lists, where you can create your own lists of questions. The editor will be displayed on a new rider of the tab in the main window.
- File > Close: Exits the AnswerCoach. When closing, you can choose whether the last question list should be saved or nit. If you want the list to be saved, the path of the list is stored, so that the list can be openend automatically when you open the AnswerCoach for the next time.
- Windows: In this menu you can specify which riders of the tab should be displayed. You can show and hide the pages AnswerCoach, Statistics, Questionnaire, Editor for Questionnaires and some tabs with information regarding the introduction, the licence or further things.
- Settings > Set Font: To change the font in which the questions are presented. If you use Unicode characters in your questions, it may be necessary to change the standard font, if it does not contain the needed characters. More on this issue can be found on the topic Unicode fonts.
- Settings > Set Background Color: Changes the background color of the presentation of the colors. This setting allows you to carry on personal aesthetic reasons.
- Settings > Language: Changes the language of the program.
- Other Software: In this menu you will find some recommendations in respect of other freeware software that you might be interested in. You can either go directly to the respective website or to an off-line overview.
- Help & Info: In this area you will receive information on the software and other issues like the licence or the manufacturer.