On this page, you can find the history of changes made to the program ImageConverter.
- Improvement (2015-02-01): Improvements for multi screens.
- Improvement (2014-07-13): Improvements for high resolution/high DPI screens.
- New Function (2012-01-17): The function "Images from Clipboard" in the files area allows you to receive images directly from the clipboard and save them edited.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2012-01-16): Improvement of the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and fixes for Windows 7 and Vista.
- User Experience (2012-01-16): Improvement of the user experience, for example in the case of select boxes.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2012-01-16): Improvement of the opening and saving functions of the formats PNG, PSD; ICO and CUR. In addition, it is now possible to save PSD files with or without layers.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2011-07-13): The default configuration was changed, so that JPG files created with the Image Converter are much more compatible. Furthermore, a bug concerning the display of the file size in the image list was fixed.
- New Function (2011-03-27): Now you can save and load the list of files currently loaded in the Image Converter. The function can be found in the main menu "File > Load or Save File List".
- Improvement of existing Functions (2010-10-14): Improvement of the saving options. Now you can force to delete all files that have been processed after creating a new file so that only the new files will be left. You can find this function in the saving options. It is called "Delete Original Files".
Note: Minor changes, such as updating an existing program translation or fixing a bug, are typically not included in this list. Therefore, if you find a newer version of the program in the download area than the most recent date in this list, we have typically made such a change to the program.