On this page, you can find the history of changes made to the program ImageConverter.
- Placeholders (2020-03-25): The function to write text on the images can now also be used with placeholders. This makes it possible, for example, to write the current date or the file name on pictures. Further explanations and an overview of the placeholders.
- Improvement (2015-02-01): Improvements for multi screens.
- Improvement (2014-07-13): Improvements for high resolution/high DPI screens.
- New Function (2012-01-17): The function "Images from Clipboard" in the files area allows you to receive images directly from the clipboard and save them edited.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2012-01-16): Improvement of the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and fixes for Windows 7 and Vista.
- User Experience (2012-01-16): Improvement of the user experience, for example in the case of select boxes.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2012-01-16): Improvement of the opening and saving functions of the formats PNG, PSD; ICO and CUR. In addition, it is now possible to save PSD files with or without layers.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2011-07-13): The default configuration was changed, so that JPG files created with the Image Converter are much more compatible. Furthermore, a bug concerning the display of the file size in the image list was fixed.
- New Function (2011-03-27): Now you can save and load the list of files currently loaded in the Image Converter. The function can be found in the main menu "File > Load or Save File List".
- Improvement of existing Functions (2010-10-14): Improvement of the saving options. Now you can force to delete all files that have been processed after creating a new file so that only the new files will be left. You can find this function in the saving options. It is called "Delete Original Files".
Note: Minor changes, such as updating an existing program translation or fixing a bug, are typically not included in this list. Therefore, if you find a newer version of the program in the download area than the most recent date in this list, we have typically made such a change to the program.