If they are playlists (file extension: *.emp) in the application folder, the program shows an overview of these lists at startup. If there are no playlists in the same folder, no window is displayed. If there is only one playlist in the same folder, this list is loaded automatically. In the launch window, the following functions are available:
- Load All: All playlists of the overview are loaded automatically and you do not have to mark them separately before.
- Load Selected: Select one or more playlists from the overview and click "Load Selected" to load the selected lists. Similarly, you can simply double-click on one of the lists.
- Other Playlist: This option offers the possibility to load another playlist from a different location of your hard drive.
- Open folder: This option opens the window "Add Folder", with which the musical content of an entire folder can be added to the playlist. More information about this function, you get in the chapter Menu under Playlist > Add Folders (CTRL+N).
- Close Window: Closes the window without starting an action and opens the main program.