On this page, you can find the history of changes made to the program PasswordGenerator.
- New Program Version (2019-08-13): 64 bit version for macOS.
- New Operating System (2019-08-06): Release of the macOS version.
- New Operating System (2019-07-17): Release of the Linux version as Debian package, RPM package and binary.
- New Operating System (2019-07-17): Release of the Windows version.
- History (2019-07-13): Optional storage of all passwords created since the program started.
- New Option (2019-07-13): Option whether at least one character of each selected character class must be present in the password.
- Character Classes (2019-07-10): Which characters are used for which of the character classes (uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters) can now be freely edited in the settings.
- New Option (2019-07-08): Automatically create a new password when clicking on the button "Clipboard".
- Length and Character Classes (2019-07-07): The length of the created password and the character classes used for the password can be determined freely.
Note: Minor changes, such as updating an existing program translation or fixing a bug, are typically not included in this list. Therefore, if you find a newer version of the program in the download area than the most recent date in this list, we have typically made such a change to the program.