Custom Units Window Functions
You can show the editor for custom units by using the menu "Program > Create custom Units". In the help section Custom Units, there is a detailed introduction to this topic, where you can also read about creating unit lists with a normal text editor.
- Category: Here you can choose a pre-defined category, in which the new units should be attached. If you would like to attach the new units to a new category, you can enter an arbitrary name in this box to create a custom unit.
- Table: In this table all custom units of a selected category are displayed. Pre-defined units are not shown. You can sort the table according to one of the columns and you can delete selected items with the key DEL.
- Attach new Unit: In this box, you can enter names, shortcuts, systems and terms or factors for your new units.
- Add Unit: If you have filled out all boxes, you can add the unit to the table with this button.
- Save Category: Saves the units of the current table in the selected category. If the appropriate file exists, this file will be overwritten with the new one, so that comments in this file will be lost. After saving, the units will be available in the main program.
- Cancel: With this button, you can close the unit editor without saving the current unit list.