On this page, you can find the history of changes made to the program ClipboardSaver.
- Improvement (2014-07-13): Improvements for high resolution/high DPI screens.
- Improvement (2013-07-13): Some applications are adding contents to the clipboard twice. To avoid a double adding of contents, the ClipBoard Saver now only adds contents with an interval of 175 ms.
- Improvement (2013-07-12): Unknown clipboard formats are ignored and do not raise an error any more.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2012-10-14): Options for saving the history: texts and/or images with or without time stamp (Settings > Options regarding history).
- Expansion (2012-07-30): If you want, you can now minimize the tool to the systray. Advantage: You can save screenshots without the tool in the taskbar.
- Expansion (2012-02-17): With the parameter %firstchars% in the file name, it is now possible to create a file name from the containing text.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2012-01-16): Improvement of the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and fixes for Windows 7 and Vista.
- User Experience (2012-01-16): Improvement of the user experience, for example in the case of select boxes.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2012-01-16): Improvement of the opening and saving functions of the formats PNG, PSD, ICO and CUR. In addition, it is now possible to save PSD files with or without layers.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2012-01-16): The possibility to delete the complete history and to save the whole text history in a single text file was added.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2011-07-29): Improvement of some functions: Correction of Internet links in the menu; options for showing images/texts in the history now delete the old contents; deletion of the option to add contents to clipboard again, option is now activated by default.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2011-07-29): Adding tags %date% and %time% for using in filenames. So, it is possible to save files with a time stamp.
- New Function (2010-10-14): Loading and Saving of Configurations. Now you can load and save your options and settings of the Clipboard Saver.
- Improvement of existing Functions (2010-08-28): Optimization of the function "Cut Images from Clipboard to Size".
- Expansion of existing Functions (2010-08-17): The image as part of the clipboard content can now be moved with the mouse.
- New Function (2010-08-17): The function "Cut Images from Clipboard to Size" is added as new function. So, it is possible to cut clipboard images to a size. There are two different ways for it: using a marquee or define the cutting size directly.
Note: Minor changes, such as updating an existing program translation or fixing a bug, are typically not included in this list. Therefore, if you find a newer version of the program in the download area than the most recent date in this list, we have typically made such a change to the program.