- New Language (2019/01/05): Português do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese).
- New Language (2019/01/02): 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese).
- New Language (2019/01/02): Español (Spanish).
- New Language (2019/01/01): Nederlands (Dutch).
- Export Directory (2018/12/10): Storage of the last export directory.
- New Language (2018/06/18): Italiano (Italian).
- New Operating System (2018/02/13): Release of the MacOS version.
- New Operating System (2018/02/13): Release of the Linux version as Debian package, RPM package and binary.
- Disabled Preview (2018/02/13): A new option in the settings can turn off the automatic preview.
- Saving of window position and window size (2018/02/10): Position and size of the program window can now be saved in the startup settings and setting profiles.
- Variable Increment Values (2018/02/02): Until now, the value used for the upcount could only be specified as an integer, now also comma values like 1.5 or 7.25 as well as fractions like 1/2 or 1/3 are possible. These can also be used for letter sequences where 1/2 would produce a letter sequence such as A, A, B, B, C, C and so on.
- Decimal Places (2018/01/15): The number of decimal places can now be defined for all number sequences.
- Save Button (2018/01/13): With the new Save Button at the bottom of the program window, it is now also possible to save the result in the output as a text file, in addition to adding it to the clipboard. The encoding of the files can be specified in the settings.
- Replacement Button for Multi-Sequences (2018/01/09): In order to be able to better edit the elements for multiple sequences, a replace button has been added next to the Add button, with which you can exchange the selected element.
- Letter Sequences (2018/01/05): In addition to the number sequences, letter sequences (A, B, C, ...) are now also possible.
- Placeholders for Line Breaks and Tabs (2017/08/15): The placeholders <linebreak> and <tab> can now be used in all text fieldsfor writing a line break or a tab.
- Automatic Number of Leading Zeros (2017/08/15): With the placeholder <auto>, the required number of leading zeros can now be generated automatically based on the expected length of the number.
- Custom Fill Character (2017/08/10): The characters used for padding can now be customized.
- Auto-Delete (2017/08/10): Whether the previous result should be deleted before writing a new result or not can now be determined in the settings.