On this page you will find an overview of all menu items of PrintMyFonts with an explanation of the respective function. An explanation of the functions of other program parts of PrintMyFonts can be found in the function overview.
- File > Export as: Opens a dialog from which it is possible to select an export format and to start the export process. This function is equal to selecting a format from the main window and click on the export button in the main window.
- Font List > Reload: Loads all the fonts on your system or a selected folder to the font list again. This feature can be used if you wish to have the fonts back into the list, you have deleted before.
- Font List > Remove Selected: Deletes the item or items from the list, that are currently selected. This makes it possible to create an output of only a selection of fonts.
- Font List > Remove Not Selected: This function makes it possible to delete all fonts from your list that are currently not selected. Sometimes it is easier to go this way than the other one.
- Font List > Manage Font Files: Opens the window in which you can manage fonts from files. This window is explained in the section manage font files.
- Font List > Settings: Opens the settings regarding the function. The explanation can be found in the description about settings.
- Settings: The settings are explained in the section settings.
- Information: Here you can find some links for the software, such as the online help and you can get other information for the license and the program and a little help section.