On this page, you can find the history of changes made to the program Pipette.
- Export Directory (2018-12-10): Storage of the last export directory.
- New Language (2018-06-14): Italiano (Italian).
- Saving of window position and window size (2018-02-10): Position and size of the program window can now be saved in the startup settings and setting profiles.
- High-DPI-Improvements (2017-12-06): Improvements of the graphical user interface and the icons for high dpi settings.
- New Language (2017-09-25): Nederlands (Dutch).
- Bug Fix (2017-09-09): Display on High-DPI-Screens.
- New Option (2017-07-12): An option was added making it possible to keep the application always on top.
- New Linux packages (2016-07-13): The Linux version is now also available as Debian package, and RPM package.
- New Language (2016-05-27): Русский (Russian).
- New Operating System (2016-05-24): Release of the Mac OS X version.
- New Language (2016-04-29): Français (French).
- File Associations (2016-02-05): Settings (File Extension PIS, Pipette Settings) can now be linked with the program directly out of the application - Info.
- New Language (2014-07-14): 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese).
- Enhancement of existing function (2014-07-12): Settings can now selectively be saved in an operating system folder or in the application folder which is increasing portability of the program. More details can be found on the help page about storing settings.
- New Languages (2014-05-30): Português do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese) and Español (Spanish).
- Improvement of existing function (2013-06-11): You can also use the color dialog of the operating system to select colors.
- New Language (2013-06-11): Dansk (Danish).
- New Operating System (2013-06-11): Now, Pipette is also available for Linux.
- Improvement of existing function (2012-01-09): Bug fix for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- New Function (2011-04-06): The color list can now be saved and loaded. So, you can restore your color list when using the program for a next time or you can switch between several color lists. This function can be found in the menu "File".
Note: Minor changes, such as updating an existing program translation or fixing a bug, are typically not included in this list. Therefore, if you find a newer version of the program in the download area than the most recent date in this list, we have typically made such a change to the program.