On this page you will find an overview of all menu items of SlippyClerk with an explanation of the respective function. An explanation of the functions of other program parts of SlippyClerk can be found in the function overview.
- File > Write: Creates a new sequence based on the current settings and add it to the output box. Depending on which tab is selected in the main window, number sequences, letter sequences or multiple sequences are created. With the option "Menu > Settings > General > Output > Auto Clear Output before Creating", the output field can be emptied before writing.
- File > Save Result: Saves the current output as text file. The button "Save" at the bottom of the main window has the same function.
- File > Copy Result to Clipboard: Copies the current output to the clipboard. The button "Clipboard" at the bottom of the main window has the same function.
- File > Clear Result: Deletes the previous output and makes room for new sequences. The button "Clear" at the bottom of the main window has the same function.
- File > Exit: Closes the program.
- Settings: Opens the settings.
- Info & Help: Here you can find some information about the program, the license, Internet addresses and so on.