On this page you will find an overview of all options from the settings dialog of SlippyClerk with an explanation of the respective function. You reach the dialog described here via the "Settings" menu. An explanation of the functions of other program parts of SlippyClerk can be found in the function overview.
- General > Preview > Show Preview: With this option you determine whether a preview of the expected sequence should be displayed already when changing the settings in the main window.
- General > Output > Auto Clear Output before Creating: If this option is enabled, the contents of the Output box in the main window will be deleted when clicking on "Write" before adding a new sequence. As a result, only the current sequence appears in the output box. If this option is deactivated, the previous series are retained and a new sequence is always added to the existing sequences in the output box.
- Text Files: Here you can define the format that is used to save the text files in the application. Additionally, you can define whether a Byte Order Mark (BOM) should be used or not. Here you can read more information about the different storage formats.
- System Integration: Here you can find some settings for linking files with the program or for configuring the Auto Start. You can find more information about that in the help section about System Integration.
- Language: Here you can change the language of the application. With the button "Save Language", you can store the selected language, otherwise, the program is trying to start with the language of your operating system. If this language is not available, you can gladly help to translate.
- Save: Here you can save your settings or profiles for your settings. More information about this, you get on the information page about storing settings.