On this page you will find an overview of all menu items of the Pipette with an explanation of the respective function. An explanation of the functions of other program parts of the Pipette can be found in the function overview.
- File > Load Color List (CTRL + O): Loads colors from a text file to the list. The colors must be represented in the RGB format with one color per line. The encoding of the text file and the line break type used are irrelevant. The colors will be added to the current colors in the list. Alternatively, you can also drag your saved color lists from any folder onto the program to open them.
- File > Save Color List (CTRL + S): Stores the color list to a text file. The colors will be saved as RGB values, one per line.
- File > Clear Color List: Deletes all colors from the color list.
- File > Create Random Color (CTRL + R): Creates a random color and adds it to the color list. The created color is displayed in the color field and represented in all color models.
- File > Close (ESC): Quits the program Pipette.
- Settings > General / Clipboard / Language Settings / Save or Load Settings: Information regarding the settings, you can find in the section settings.
- Online > Internet Addresses: Here you can find some interesting Internet Addesses on the theme. They will open automatically when you click on the corresponding menu item. If you would like to open the web pages manually, you are also free to enter the address in your browser by your own. For example, on this pages you can get some background information about the used color models and the used termes.
- Information: On the one hand, this buttons takes you to the online representation of the pipette, where you can find the help section for example. On the other hand you can find a brief summary on the functionality, the licence and some other information.